To educate the public and healthcare professionals in reducing the burden of cardiovascular disease in the UAE. The Emirates Cardiac Society promotes health education within the community, raising awareness of health issues amongst the population and establishes strong partnerships with national and international health agencies and establishments.
ABOUT THE ECS
To establish a strong network for the management, education and research so as to improve the quality of life and longevity, through better prevention, diagnosis and treatment of heart disease.
- The Emirates Cardiac Society is flexible and is able to deal with the expectations of the members as well as the public and exceeds their expectations by answering queries as well as provides solutions for the problems.
- Complies with best standards and practices, ensuring that the Emirates Cardiac Society wins the trust of the members and the public.
- The Emirates Cardiac Society actively engages with its members and the public and provides support and advice to the community at large. Team spirit prevails and channels open are always for communication.
- Optimal use of resources through good planning, and priority settings.
ABOUT THE ESC
The European Society of Cardiology (ESC) is a volunteer-led, not-for-profit, medical society. It is an independent, non-governmental organisation.
The ESC’s members and decision-makers are healthcare professionals. They give their time and expertise freely, while continuing their daily, high-paced clinical and/or research work. ESC volunteers are world renowned experts. Their opinions are routinely sought and their papers regularly published and referenced.
The ESC is a source of high quality, evidencebased science that pushes the boundaries of cardiovascular medicine.
To reduce the burden of cardiovascular sdsease.
Everything the ESC does aims to:
- Advance the prevention, diagnosis and management of diseases of the heart and blood vessels
- Improve scientific understanding of the heart and vascular system
Ultimately, our goal is to advance cardiovascular science to help people live longer, healthier lives.
The ESC covers the full spectrum of cardiology through its 29 subspecialty communities: 7 Associations, 15 Working Groups and 7 Councils. This give us a unique perspective on all areas of cardiovascular science
THE ESC’S ROLE IN FIGHTING CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE
The ESC acts in the interests of patients by providing cardiologists with the support and tools they need to deliver the best possible care. This not only means saving lives, but ensuring a good quality of life for the growing number of people living with cardiovascular disease.